March 25th–26th, 2016
Not much happened project-wise, due to my attendance at CocoaConf Chicago.
I did meet a lot of fantastic people, and attended some very though provoking sessions on Swift. With time I hope I’ll be able to unwrap all the knowledge that I downloaded straight into my brain.
Some of the sessions I checked out were:
- Thinking in Swift with Daniel Steinberg
- Getting Metal up and Running – Janie Clayton
- Localization Explained – Ellen Shapiro
- A bit of forethought will save hours of fixing up your app for a global audience.
- Swift on Linux – William LaFrance
- Grow your Community to Grow your Audience – Jean MacDonald
- Get ‘In’ by showing up.
- Gaps, Niches and Expertise – Basics of App Store Success John Voorhees
- When you are on stage – T. J. Usiyan
- #NoExcuses – Jaimee NewBerry
- excellent talk, and fellow Nano-er, I gave her a copy of my Graphic Novel originally a NanoWrimo novel
- Being a Subject Matter Expert – Marcus Zarra
- Camera Does What? — Walter Tyree
- GamePlayKit – Josh Smith
- can’t wait to dig into this.
Also published on Medium.