The latest V3 webinar was a bit unfocused. I still have lots of questions, about the software, about the company, but once I had a moment to piece together all the content, I still find myself intrigued. Here’s hoping I get to kick the tires on V3 soon.
The webinar software let us all down with multiple instances of frozen screen sharing, and the presenter could not seem to keep the narrative going in one direction for more than a minute, we did learn quite a bit.
- Design improvements
- Minimal User interface hides out of your way until you need it.
- Improved media management, let the AI change things around, or edit directly.
- Encrypted content creation (not even the Grid company can read what you are creating unless you invite them to a project)
- Encrypted swarm – real time collaboration
- WebGL based code is faster to display on all devices and much faster for the AI to juggle variations.
- Convenient new integration services like Unsplash help you gather creative commons, copyright free images directly.
- Screen recording directly in app lets you share what you see, and trim the video before saving it to your page or the media library.
- Real Time collaboration lets you work with friends and coworkers from all around the world at the same time.
- Nerd/Developer friendly
- An in app editor lets you create new hgml pages or alter parts of an AI created page you’d like to fine tune.
- Hopefully, an updated API will be released to allow developers to create and evolve new experiences for the Grid and the Multiverse.
Also published on Medium.